Welcome to Daughter's of the Word Ministries

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. II Timothy 3:15

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The amount of God’s Love-

Have you ever taken the time to contemplate the level of God’s love for you?

Read: Isaiah 49:15-16

God’s love is compared to a nursing mother- she does not forget her babe from her womb. Neither does God forget those he loves. He has “graven” thee upon the palms of his hands, his walls are continually before him.(meaning your are forever in his mind and memory)

 

Wow- he has graven ME- on the palm of his hand and I am forever in his mind. Me- home mother of six children, wife to Sam. I am not important, my contributions in life have not been of some great measure, but my God has graven me upon the palms of his hands and I am forever in the walls of his memory!

Read: Romans 5:8

 

God shows his love towards us by sending his only son to die for us while we were yet sinners.

How many times have done something for someone before they have even asked?

Or How many times have your done a right thing for someone who has wronged you?

 

Read: 1John 3:1

 

God loves us so much that he calls us his sons and daughters.

The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, creator of all things calls me one of His own. He cares for me, guides me, comforts me and loves me!

 

May I be worthy of His Love! May I walk the narrow path and seek His will, ways, and guidance in all I do!

 

Dear Saints- this word is so profound- wrapping our minds around the measure of love that God has for each of us! May He receive the Glory and may you be encouraged that you are truly loved by the one and only True God!

 

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment