Welcome to Daughter's of the Word Ministries

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. II Timothy 3:15

Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet Raye Ann

PICTURE TO COME

Hello,

I am Raye Ann Pankratz. I am the Help Meet to my husband Steven, and the mother to our five blessings. I am also a Stay At Home Mom and a Homschooling Mommy. We are starting a ministry developing apologetic software to train the believer and to reach the lost. Technology has opened a whole new mission field and we hope to reach those there. The name is still up in the air at this time, but the beginning software is underdevelopment.

I am involved with the worship team with our congregation, I also coordinate the Oneg or the covered dish fellowships, I am moving back into teaching in our Women's Ministry. We attend Congregation Beth Simcha or Hebrew for House of Joy. We are a Messianic congregation comprised of both Jews and Gentiles who fully believe in salvation only through Grace by the death and resurrection of the Messiah Jesus Christ.

I have received some formal training in preparing to be a summer missionary with the Baptist Student Union, and from some course work I have done at SWIMS Seminary (Southwest Institute of Messianic Studies). I feel the greatest Bible training I have received is from my mentor Sister Alice. Under her guidance I learned more about teaching and spreading the Word than from anywhere else. I pray to be able to attend She Speaks at the end of the summer.

My own personal blog is Heart of the Home. It is about us as women become the Heart of our Homes, and about making Jesus our Heart.

I am overjoyed to be the founder and a contributing author of Daughters of the Word Bible Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment