Welcome to Daughter's of the Word Ministries

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. II Timothy 3:15

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Words that we should all desire to hear….

 

 

Mat 25:21
His lord said unto him, Well done, [thou] good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

 

As I read these words today in my devotional, my heart grew heavy. What joy these words would bring to me if the day I stand before our Lord Jesus and this is what he says to me.  But why the heaviness in my heart.. well of course these words then made me examine myself, my soul and heart.. Am I worthy of these words?

Am I living my life serving Him tot the fullest?

Am I the wife he has called me to be?

Am I the mother he would want me to be?

Am the Servant….

The Evangelist?

Lord- I am not worthy only you make me worthy. Lead me Lord, help me to accomplish this goal in my life, which is to hear those words come from Your Son Jesus!

I love you-

Your Daughter

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment