Welcome to Daughter's of the Word Ministries

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. II Timothy 3:15

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meet Jennifer




Hi! My name is Jennifer Sikora. I live in Hopkinsville, Kentucky and I am a 34 year old born again believer in Jesus Christ. I have been saved going on 10 years. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for 15 years. We have two blessings from the Lord, Robert age 14, and Kayla age 11. I am a stay at home, homeschooling, work from home mom. We are in our second year of homeschooling and hope to continue schooling all the way through high school.

From the very beginning of my relationship with Christ, I felt the tug on my heart to write and help draw other women into His embrace. I currently am involved in helping teach a once a month Bible study to the ladies of our church. I also lead our children's drama ministry, and sing on the praise team at church.

My church is extremely different than most churches. We rented a space in a mall and hold church their every Sunday and Wednesday. It is awesome to have people just slip in and enjoy the praise and worship and the sharing of the Word.

My passion has become blogging to share God's word. You can read some of my posts at www.belikeesther.blogspot.com.


Jennifer Sikora

1 comment:

  1. It's great to meet you. I enjoy meeting new Lord Lovin' bloggers. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.
    Gods blessings.
    Malissa

    ReplyDelete