Welcome to Daughter's of the Word Ministries

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. II Timothy 3:15

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet Angie


Hello, My name is Angie Sellers

Wife to my beloved Samuel, mother to 6 wonderful arrows for Christ thus far.
We are a homeschooling family for the past 6 years. We (my husband and I)are co-founders to the ministry called The Lord's Heritage, which is a reversal ministry. We no longer serve regularly in this ministry, we are just advisers when needed.

We attend services at North Belt Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, which is family friendly, Brethren loving group of believers. My family are truly lovers of the Body of Christ. We love to open our home to others, and our lives. We truly seek to love others as Christ loves. As you figured out, we live in the great BIG state of Texas.

I have some college under my belt in computers, but being a wife and mother became more important. I do not have any seminary training, just the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

My blog is Ponder the Path of Thy Feet is where I share my thoughts, my love for the Word of God, and my day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment